Become a Trainer
ATTENTION: TIPS is now offering REMOTE TIPS Train-the-Trainer Workshops.
TIPS will continue to offer REMOTE Train-the-Trainer Workshops through 2021. These are workshops that are conducted LIVE by TIPS Master Trainer Larry Moore using video and web conferencing technology. Laws and regulations in the jurisdiction you train in will be covered.
Click here to find a list of upcoming REMOTE Trainer Workshops.
An on-staff TIPS trainer constitutes a full-time customer service expert who will foster an atmosphere of professionalism, maintain compliance with state and local regulations, encourage teamwork among staff members, and build bridges to your community.
Becoming a certified TIPS trainer offers many advantages, including:
- Flexibility to conduct training sessions where and when you need them.
- Substantial savings over online training.
- Earning money by offering your expertise and training services to the community.
- Creating a safer community and work environment by providing guidance for preventing drunk driving, intoxication, and underage sales.
- Being a more attractive job candidate.
|TIPS Trainers can now offer virtual TIPS sessions and administer online exams. Click here to Learn more.|
What participants are saying about TIPS Train-the-Trainer Workshops:
TIPS is progressive and well-paced. It is also multi-format and uses video, practice, verbal and written segments.
What I liked the most was that [the TIPS Master Trainer] showed me how to be confident in teaching others.
[The TIPS Master Trainer] is a great instructor - with tons of knowledge. I liked the interactions of the program.
[The TIPS Master Trainer] has great industry experience. Fun and engaging.
I liked the discussion and hands on element.